Lakai's shoes have come a long way since 1999, and the Men's Brea Skate Shoe is proof. From the tacky gum rubber sole to the tough-as-nails uppers, this low-cut shoe begs to be beaten and thrashed against your deck. The Brea is a select of the Lakai team because it's good for kicking around town or ripping the burly line at the park (you know the one).
- Suede and canvas upper protects your foot against your deck and hazards on the street
- Vulcanized construction is tougher than a rhino driving a tank, and it's flexible too
- Gum rubber sole is tacky for extra traction
- Form-fitting upper makes this shoe extra responsive so your deck does exactly what you ask it too
- EVA Insole takes the bite out of particularly hard landings