Iconic style for the little guy.
He sees you at the park and relentlessly tries to duplicate your style and mimic your push. And like you, he prefers a low-profile and form-fitting kick with durable suede, a flexible vulc rubber outsole like the Lakai Kids' Manchester Skate Shoe. No way he's going to be caught dead in some puffy-tongued brick-of-a-shoe monstrosity, save those shoes for the kids buzzing around on scooters.
- Suede upper is strong and supple to stand up to abusive skating
- Form-fitting silhouette provides a close-to-the-foot wrap and features medium padding for a shoe that skates precisely and is lightweight
- Full-length molded footbed is molded to offer skate-specific support and cushioning
- Vulcanized rubber construction is flexible and comfortable to wear for hours on end
- Gum-rubber outsole is made from a tacky compound that effortlessly grips to your board
Share your thoughts
I am confused on how this sizing works. ...
I am confused on how this sizing works. My son is a 5 1/2 in a nike tennis shoe. What size will he need in lakai? He is almost 10 years old.