The Lakai Marc Mid is the latest offering from legendary skateboarder Marc Johnson. His 'legend' status is not only recognized by his smooth and technical street-skating or his iconic video parts (such as Fully Flared or Yeah Right!) but also by his equally iconic footwear. The Marc Mid brings you simple style, a durable upper, and mid-top support he demands.
- Suede and leather upper make the Mrc Mid sturdy enough to skate in
- Vulcanized rubber construction flexes under your feet for increased board feel
- Gum-rubber outsole utilizes a tacky compound for increased traction while skating
- Latex midsole is exceedingly smooth and dampening
- Polyurethane footbed abosorbs shock and vibrations while increasing underfoot support
- Marc Johnson signature shoe
Share your thoughts
great feel, not lasting too long though
Like Flanders once said, "it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!" Which is awesome and annoying at the same time. Awesome because these shoes give you great board control and you can feel every flick of the foot without any clunky extra shoe weight, but a little annoying because the toe and outsides are already wearing thin after only 2 weeks of use. But I guess that could be my fault for breaking these shoes in with brand new grip tape...