The Lakai Mariano Skate Shoe takes the minimalist approach to building a skate shoe without sacrificing durability or comfort. A one-piece toe eliminates any would-be blown out stitches while the snug-fitting toe box helps deliver a faster flick. Just the right amount of padding on the collar and tongue and a latex midsole keeps Guy's shoe in the featherweight division.
- Form-fitting, asymmetrically cut upper delivers low-profile volume
- Vulcanized construction is flexible for delivering optimum board feel
- Shock-absorbing PU insole provides protection against hard landings
- Perforated upper provides cool ventilation for hot feet
- Tacky gum rubber outsole provides traction on griptape
- Guy Mariano pro model—recognize
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
These shoes look great! I love them and they didn't need any break in period. I'm a beginner on the skateboard and this is my first pair of skate shoes. They're so comfy that I'm inclined to wear them off the board too! If they hold up, I'd definitely buy them again. The sizing was a little large. I tend to wear an 11-11.5 in sandals and a 12 in shoes. The 11.5 was the best fit for my somewhat narrow feet.