From the mind—and feet of Guy Mariano.
The Lakai Mariano Skate Shoe takes the minimalist approach to building a skate shoe without sacrificing durability or comfort. A one-piece toe eliminates any would-be blown out stitches while the snug-fitting toe box helps deliver a faster flick. Just the right amount of padding on the collar and tongue and a latex midsole keeps Guy's shoe in the featherweight division.
- Form-fitting, asymmetrically cut upper delivers low-profile volume
- Vulcanized construction is flexible for delivering optimum board feel
- Shock-absorbing PU insole provides protection against hard landings
- Perforated upper provides cool ventilation for hot feet
- Tacky gum rubber outsole provides traction on griptape
- Guy Mariano pro model—recognize