A collab you can't ignore.
- Upper constructed from durable suede with contrasting denim material in low-abrasion areas to increase breathability, reduce weight, and add a clean look
- Reinforced stitching at the ollie zone and on the heel prevent blowouts from repeated flicking
- Low-pro shape wears with lightweight comfort while medium padding in the tongue helps to cushion the ride
- EVA footbed is molded to support your foot without adding weight
- XLK molded cupsole provides high traction and supreme grip with reduced weight
Share your thoughts
Style and Comfort - All in one!
I've worn Lakai shoes for years now, mostly for casual walking and not really sports so much. If you're looking for something casual (and I assume they are great for skateboarding, too), these Lakai's are where it's at. The color of primarily black with yellow accents is a great look for more "grown-up" shoes. I was buying multi-bright-colors prior but I'm getting pretty old over here and these just brought me up a notch. I highly recommend because they are just sweet to my feet as a beat that's neat.