There are a limited number of clothing items that have a long style life—a pair of Levi's like the Men's 504 Denim Pants are one of the limited. The heavy duty denim is finished with a softener for greater comfort, and the regular fit with 1% elastane lets you skate, parkour, stroll, and chill on the porch with a cold one ... all comfortably.
- Heavy duty cotton denim is rinsed with softener for enhanced comfort
- Regular fit with a straight leg sits just below the waist
- 1% elastane allows for stretch
- Classic front and rear pockets stow all your daily essentials
Share your thoughts
Not too shabby
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got the rigid envy in 34x30. A bit stiff at first (hence the rigid), but softens quickly. Only thing is that these are 100% cotton per the tag, no elastane in it at all.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This are so nice. Great price too for high-quality jeans. They fit true to size and weren't too short in the 32" inseam (husband is 6'4") Got the rigid grey and it's sort of a shiny look, but really really subtle. They look great.
Are the rigid grey jeans the same 504s...
Are the rigid grey jeans the same 504s from Levi's Skateboarding Collection released this fall?