The Levi's Men's 508 Denim Pants are a classic pair of working man's jeans. Regular fit with a gradual taper through the leg, these are your go-to pants for everything from grease monkey sessions in the garage to late nights at your neighborhood dive bar.
- 100% cotton denim supplies legendary Levi's durability and comfort
- Regular fit with a gradual taper through the leg sits just below the waist
- Dual front and rear pockets stow all your daily goods
Share your thoughts
Levis 508 mens
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
introduced to Levis 508 at the local Levis store about a year or so ago. When it was time to get a new pair (this cut suits me perfectly) the store had closed. I then searched the web, found the Backcountry site and ordered a pair.
Very happy with the delivery, the price, the fit (I knew this). Would definitely order again from Backcountry.
Getting to be my favorite pants
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
Decided to give Levi's another go around with the taper fit. Skier's legs just don't fit normal pants, so the regular fit with the taper below the knee was perfect. These pants won't drag on the ground like a regular straight fit jean, and they offer ample room in the legs for those sequoias you call thighs. I sized up from my normal size to account for the shrinkage that has happened with my Levi's in the past, and they are perfect after a couple washings.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is a nice denim. Raw feel. I have a pair of the 508 cut in another color, but this pair fit a lot looser than the other pair. The waist also fit quite a bit bigger than the pair of 511s that I bought in the same waist size. Nice jeans.