Decimate all types of terrain without ever switching out your board.
- EC2 Elliptical Camber/Banana Combo puts rocker between your feet that transitions into an elliptical camber zone (more near your feet, less in the tip/tail) for a balanced ride somewhere between C2 and traditional BTX
- Columbian Gold Core uses snowboard-specific, sustainably farmed wood for super light weight and tons of pop
- Basalt/fiberglass combo laminate is lighter, poppier, and less toxic than traditional fiberglass-only laminate
- Magne-Traction serrated edges add contact points to increase control on hardpack and ice
- Castor-bean-based bioplastic topsheet is durable and good for the environment (don't you feel better about yourself already?)
Share your thoughts
Just an FYI, the base on this board is not the UHMW sintered base. It is Libtechs TNT extruded.
The basalt/fiberglass combo is very noticeable, in a good way. Super snappy. The elliptical camber and sidecut makes this board incredibly responsive side to side! It is so much fun no matter where i take it!
Are you sure this base material is sintered?...
Are you sure this base material is sintered? The lib-tech website says TNT base. I believe the TNT base is an extruded one. Their website is also a little unclear though.
Hey there, the TNT base (Teflon and Titanium) is an extruded base...
This board is sick the graphic are amazing and ec2 really works. The pop is amazing and this board catches me off every jump
The best board i have ridin. fly through powder,groomed.parks,ollie anything and fast