Brain-bending technology, brought to life by Mike Olson himself.
Each and every Cygnus X1 BTX Snowboard is handmade by Lib Tech founder and head developer Mike Olson from the finest materials currently available in our galaxy (possibly other galaxies, too). The most technologically advanced snowboard Lib has ever produced, the Cygnus utilizes futuristic components like lighter-than-carbon Vectran rods and a space-age laminate of magnesium oxide strands that are twice as strong as traditional fiberglass.
- Enhanced Banana (!BTX!) profile with aggressive rocker under your feet and camber extending out to the contact points
- Magnesium oxide strands are twice as strong as traditional fiberglass and require 30% less petroleum-based chemicals
- Farmed Eco Light Timbers core uses the lightest, strongest wood available to maximize strength-to-weight ratio
- Z-Axis Air Polymers running through the core for insane strength and optimized flex
- Biopolymer sidewalls improve durability and absorb vibration
- Vectran torsion rods direct energy to your contact points with 26% less weight than carbon
- !BTX! is enhanced with Magne-Traction edges for a catch-free feel that floats in powder but still grips on hardpack
- Bioplastic bean-based topsheet is light, strong, and eco-friendly
- Each Cygnus X1 board is personally handmade by Mike Olson