Space-age shred stick.
- Layers of magnesium oxide strands are nearly twice as strong as traditional fiberglass, and use 30% less petroleum products
- Super-light sustainably farmed timbers produce a strong, poppy core
- Vectran Torsion Rods (26% lighter than carbon) beneath the core for optimal edge-to-edge response at minimal weight
- Magne-traction serrated edges keep you gripping even on the hardest snow
- Bio-polymer seamless sidewalls absorb vibration and resist damage by returning to their original shape after impact
- Z-Axis air polymer built into the core provides extra pop without unnecessary additional stiffness
- Bio-plastic topsheet is eco-friendly and still durable
Share your thoughts
St Anton Austria
It is very very comfortable,stylish,amazing...I am so happy with this board,it's like marcedes CL 600,very good!
Yes, I work for Mervin Mfg. I have this board and it's truly amazing. Each one of these(we made less than 200 this year)is handmade and signed by Lib Founder Mike Olson right here in the USA. It's a true limited edition built with every possible high tech material on Mike's dream list. Light, but not too light,extremly stable at high speed, does everything you wish it will do and more.
Whats so special about this board that...
Whats so special about this board that makes the price so high?
The tech used to make this board is nuts. Super expensive techy materials.
Mike Olson, the founder of mervin MFG builds each board by hand firstly. That's like Henry Ford building your car for you! If you were to cut this board open and perform surgery, You'd be guessing for days all the materials that go into it. The process of making this board is extremely complicated and time consuming.
This is a super expensive board you can ride anywhere. I've hit rails with our demo. Pound a nail into the sidewall then pull it out and watch it magically heal!