The final word in technormous broknowledgy.
If the Lib Tech Cygnus X1 BTX Snowboard were any more advanced, it would sprout tentacles that would work in through the bottom of your feet and eventually worm your way to your brain. But fortunately for you, Enhanced Banana and Vectran Torsion Rods already make the Cygnus X1 ride with mind-reading capabilities.
- Enhanced Banana technology augments the traditional BTX profile by implementing a playful deeper rocker between the feet and placing camber under the feet for increased power
- Magnetraction technology dissects any snow type with a fearsome serrated edge with multiple contact points
- Sandwich-over-sandwich construction with Top Pop technology sky rockets the Cygnus' pop and durability to Jupiter levels
- Vectran Torsion Rods (VTR)are aligned from contact point to contact point in an 'X' alignment to deliver unprecedented power transmission from the middle of the board to the edges; VTR is 26% lighter than carbon torsion rods
- Magnesium Oxide Strand is twice as strong as traditional fiberglass and uses 30% less petroleum-based materials
- Z-Axis Air Polymer was magically formulated to be stronger and stiffer in one direction and more forgiving in the other (directional)
- SSHBS—AKA Seamless Self-Healing Bio-polymer Sidewalls use one-piece construction for 360-degrees of glow-in-the-dark, rebounding, self-healing, and vibration-reducing nuclear ultra-magic
- Farmed Eco Light Timbers are sustainably farmed so as not to affect the soil or land in which they were bred and oh-so gently massacred
- Ultra-light end-grain timbers are placed in the middle of the core and run from end-to-end to reduce overall weight in the board
- Bio-plastic topsheet is made from lightweight and sustainable castor beans; Bio-plastic boasts the highest strength-to-weight ratio out of any topsheet material available
- Hand-built in the USA by Mike Olson and a team of hyper-dimensional elves