The C2BTX Lib Tech Dark Series Snowboard snatches the souls from gapers and tourists as you soar over their goofy gaps and rental setups. C2BTX combines rocker and camber in the most deliciously evil way possible, delivering a ride that stays loose when you need it and bites in when it counts. If you're looking for an ultra-responsive freestyle ride, it would be irresponsible to look any further.
- C2 Power Banana/Camber Combo places rocker between your feet and camber zones from the inserts to the tip/tail for a floaty freestyle ride that still pops hard and holds an edge
- 3D Bamboo Org Throttle risers use wood grains perpendicular to the board's core for improved turning leverage and energy transfer
- Basalt/fiberglass combo laminate is lighter, poppier, damper, and more eco-friendly than traditional fiberglass-only wraps
- Columbian Gold wood core is crazy light and sustainably farmed
- Bean-based bioplastic topsheet is durable and cuts down on harmful materials
Share your thoughts
I HAVE ALWAYS RIDDEN A BURTON TWIN 157 BUT I WANT TO BUY A LIB TECH I AM 6FT 175 AND WEAR A SIZE 11 BOOT. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
Sick this thing rips!!!!!!!
I'm 6'2" 175 Size 13 feet, what length...
I'm 6'2" 175 Size 13 feet, what length should I be looking at?
Depends on your riding style and where you are riding at. 164 should be sick though.
By far the best board I've ever riden went from a Burton 160 to Dark Series 155. Super fast and great with turning. Can't even try ti catch an edge on this board. Well worth the 500 bucks. Never going to a burton board again. Plus Lib is made in USA so you know your supporting a good company. Can't wait for Stevens Pass.
How does this board compare to the Jamie...
How does this board compare to the Jamie Lynn Phoenix 160?
I just purchased this board and I am...
I just purchased this board and I am transitioning from a 153 MC Kink to a 155 Dark Series. How fast is this board on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the fastest
Looking at purchasing, how does it compare...
Looking at purchasing, how does it compare to the MC Kink?
The Dark is a bit stiffer and narrower. this board also uses a few more high end materials like Basalt Fibers and Columbian Gold wood. This board is also going to be a little more freeride friendly.