- C2 Power Banana/Camber Combo places rocker between your feet and camber zones from the inserts to the tip/tail for a floaty freestyle ride that still pops hard and holds an edge
- 3D Bamboo Org Throttle risers use wood grains perpendicular to the board's core for improved turning leverage and energy transfer
- Basalt/fiberglass combo laminate is lighter, poppier, damper, and more eco-friendly than traditional fiberglass-only wraps
- Columbian Gold wood core is crazy light and sustainably farmed
- Bean-based bioplastic topsheet is durable and cuts down on harmful materials
Share your thoughts
I HAVE ALWAYS RIDDEN A BURTON TWIN 157 BUT I WANT TO BUY A LIB TECH I AM 6FT 175 AND WEAR A SIZE 11 BOOT. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
Sick this thing rips!!!!!!!
I'm 6'2" 175 Size 13 feet, what length...
I'm 6'2" 175 Size 13 feet, what length should I be looking at?
Depends on your riding style and where you are riding at. 164 should be sick though.
By far the best board I've ever riden went from a Burton 160 to Dark Series 155. Super fast and great with turning. Can't even try ti catch an edge on this board. Well worth the 500 bucks. Never going to a burton board again. Plus Lib is made in USA so you know your supporting a good company. Can't wait for Stevens Pass.
How does this board compare to the Jamie...
How does this board compare to the Jamie Lynn Phoenix 160?
I just purchased this board and I am...
I just purchased this board and I am transitioning from a 153 MC Kink to a 155 Dark Series. How fast is this board on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the fastest
Looking at purchasing, how does it compare...
Looking at purchasing, how does it compare to the MC Kink?
The Dark is a bit stiffer and narrower. this board also uses a few more high end materials like Basalt Fibers and Columbian Gold wood. This board is also going to be a little more freeride friendly.