Speed metal soundtrack not included.
Little-known fact: Lib Tech's Dark Series Wide C2BTX Snowboard is actually powered by human souls harvested from innocent orphans. The hybrid-camber design, bamboo torsion box, and snappy flex create a responsive freestyle ride that's part monster truck, part fighter jet, and all evil.
- C2 Power Banana/Camber Combo places rocker between your feet and camber zones from the inserts to the tip/tail for a floaty freestyle ride that still pops hard and holds an edge
- 3D Bamboo Org Throttle risers use wood grains perpendicular to the board's core for improved turning leverage and energy transfer
- Basalt/fiberglass combo laminate is lighter, poppier, damper, and more eco-friendly than traditional fiberglass-only wraps
- Columbian Gold wood core is crazy light and sustainably farmed
- Bean-based bioplastic topsheet is durable and cuts down on harmful materials
Share your thoughts
does it all! but...
this is only my second season snowboarding and i don't feel like i am using this thing to its full potential, other then that i love everything about this board turning is super easy, I've rode in some pretty icy conditions this year and this thing just shreds through it no problem. Tons of speed, maybe too much for someone like me haha but still fun none the less. i'm 5'7 185 and running the 158 ( a little to big for me i know) and w/ 2012 cartels on them and i couldn't ask for anything more from this board. the one bad thing i can say about it is that it kinda feels like it wants to turn by itself sometimes but that could just be my inexperience and the conditions i've been riding in. Long story short if your thinking about getting this board, DO IT!
What bottom color does the 164 come in?...
What bottom color does the 164 come in? Black w/ Color script or Colored w/ Black script?
Im 6'1, 195lbs size 13 boot and i ride...
Im 6'1, 195lbs size 13 boot and i ride mostly groomers but im trying to learn the park this season. Im a intermediate rider who normally ride a 158, what size board should i go with? I have spoken to some DF gear experts who Ski (no snowboarders were available) they recommended a 156. The Dark series only comes in a 155, will a 155 be too small for me? Im not interested in speed just carving and learning the park.
going down one cm is no big deal but check the width on the board to make sure your boots won't drag. i"m 6'2" and my park board is a 154 and my pow baord is a 160. hope this helps.
My current 158W waist width is 25.8cm, which fits my size 13 perfectly. The dark Series 155W im looking at has a 25.1cm. Is the .7cm difference going to matter as far as toe drag? Or should i just take my chances with the dark series 158W?
go with the 158W. The 155W is only 25.1 CM at the waist. You will have a lot of toe drag