Speed metal soundtrack not included.
The Lib-Tech Dark Series C2BTX Wide Snowboard packs a serious punch. Lib Tech hooked the Dark Series Wide board up with 3-D Bamboo and Power Transfer Spine Technology to give it even more pop than Lib Tech's already legendary C2BTX camber boards.
- C2 Power Banana blended camber puts rocker between your feet for easy turns with camber at the contact points for control on hardpack
- Correct Sandwich construction for super-light spin weight, tough double-sintered UHMW sidewalls, and a torsionally loose feel
- Magne-Traction edges for hardpack control without having to make the deck super-stiff
- Columbian Gold Core for the highest compression response ever in a snowboard
- Directional twin shape for exceptional performance in all conditions from powder to park
Share your thoughts
This board totally rips! I rode the 158 at Buttermilk (in Aspen) last year and loved it! Great width for larger feet, I have 11.5's and prefer waist widths from 260 - 263 mm; no toe drag! I could lay into fast and deep euro carves with complete confidence even though it was icy. The aggressive side cut was perfect and Magna Traction is a must have! This has been the board of choice of pro rider Mark Hoyt for the last few years; and this is the only board he has not broken. This is a great choice for anyone charging hard. Buy this board!