Shred responsibly, dress responsibly.
It's a pow day, so grab your board, throw on the Lib Tech Go Car Men's Snowboard Pant, and head out into the great white yonder. It has a removable gaiter that sits above to waist band to prevent snow from getting in, and for additional protection you can hook it up to your Lib Tech jacket to create a barrier against snow even if you take a few tumbles into pow. Plus, it's made from 100% recycled polyester so you can feel good about your choice while you shred.
- 10K-rated fabric is made from 100% recycled polyester to reduce waste
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping through
- Loose fit allows plenty of room to move and layer underneath
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Shred Diaper removable waist gaiter keeps snow from going down your pants
- Storm jacket-to-pant connection allows you to link up to your Lib Tech jacket to seal out snow
- Genius Cuff system lets you cinch up the back of your leg hem so you don't step all over your pants walking through the parking lot
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets store the essentials