If your idea of freestyle riding means boosting methods off spines down fifty degree faces, then the Lib Tech Hot Knife Snowboard is the deck for you. It features Lib Tech's new C3 profile, which is camber from tip to tail, with a small amount of rocker between the bindings that doesn't even touch the ground when the board is laid flat on the floor. That means it gives you extra float when you get into the deep stuff, but it won't take away from any of the camber benefits such as pop and drive. Just to be sure you don't wash out, Lib Tech added Magne Traction edges, which cut through ice like—you guessed it—a hot knife through butter.
- C3 hybrid profile features predominantly camber from tip to tail for response and power, with a mild amount of rocker directly between the inserts for float in pow
- Magne-Traction edges create seven points of contact along the edge for superior edge hold on ice and hardpack
- H-Pop Core for the highest compression response ever in a snowboard with half the glue weight and less resin weight
- True twin shape for easy switch riding
- Sintered base is fast and durable