Being a cave man isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Before the advent of the Lib Tech Hot Lap Backpack, people probably hauled their snowboarding essentials uphill (both ways) with satchels made from the hides of sabre-toothed tigers or the hair of woolly mammoths. OK, perhaps snowboarding didn't exist in the days of woolly mammoths, but you can imagine how thankful those prehistoric snowboarders would be for the Hot Lap if it did. Right?
- Made from Lib Tech's eco-conscious Lib-tECO PVC and dioxin-free fabrics
- Plenty of storage with snowboard-accessory-specific pockets
- Reinforced construction along commonly stressed wear points, including the waist-belt and the board storage area
- External shovel-handle sleeve means you won't have a handle sticking out of your zipper
- What pressure points? Ergonomic shoulder straps work with you, not against you
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included)
Share your thoughts
Can this carry a skateboard and does it...
Can this carry a skateboard and does it have a sternum strap?
Will this pack hold my skis? If not, what...
Will this pack hold my skis? If not, what will? Lib Tech NAS.
Yes it will. The straps on the front or the side will hold them just fine.