It's Spanish for 'The Niña'.
Built to smooth the transition from neck-deep powder poacher to hardpack slasher, the Lib Tech La Nina MC C1BTX Snowboard uses Lib Tech's C1 Banana Camber Combo for a combination of flotation and carvability found nowhere else.
- C1BTX camber combines the float of Banana Rocker (in front and under the front foot) with camber (from the rear foot back) for float in powder, catch-free turning, and control on hardpack
- Correct Sandwich construction for super-light spin weight, tough double-sintered UHMW sidewalls, and a torsionally loose feel
- Magne-Traction edges for hardpack control without having to make the deck super-stiff
- H-Pop Camel Core for the highest compression response ever in a snowboard
- Directional twin shape for exceptional performance in all conditions from powder to park
Share your thoughts
Do you ship to New Zealand ? If so how...
Do you ship to New Zealand ? If so how much? And how long?
Hey Luke! Thanks for your question. Yes, we do ship to New Zealand but unfortunately we can ship Gnu & Lib Tech only to US and Canada due to vendor trade restrictions. Here is how you calculate shipping costs;
First, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don?t worry?proceeding to checkout doesn?t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields. Once you change the country, the page will show you the shipping charges.
This is hands down one of the BEST POW boards I've ever owned, EVER! In the past 7 yrs I've owned the Burton Malolo 59, Barracuda 57, Salomon Sickstick 63, Lib Tech 1986 Snow Mullet 60 and the key word is "owned" I no longer have any of those boards. My dedicated POW stick is the La Nina.
POW boards are a different animal, they usually only come out 10-12 times a year if you're really lucky. this board is not tapered, it's shaped like a reg directional board. it's got the C1 hybrid camber (very similar to Burton's S-Rocker) it absolute rips in POW! this thing "planes"over everything! I haven't ridden this board on a "regular" day but I feel like I could ride this and have a fun day.
Versatile POW Board
The best board I have ever owned. All the benefits of a rockered powder board with none of the drawbacks. A wrote a more detailed review on my blog at:
The best board I have ever owned. All the benefits of a rockered powder board with none of the drawbacks. A wrote a more detailed review on my blog: http://yoproswithgopros.com/2013/03/29/lib-tech-la-nina-snowboard-review/
Longest running pro model in snowboard history
For them that want to ride pow this board will change your life.You can do long wide turns with ease.But it can turn on a dime if you want.Thank you Matt.