Let 'em rip.
The Lib Tech Kids' Lib Ripper BTX Snowboard rides with the same all-mountain excellence as the Skate Banana built is built with a flex to accommodate smaller riders.
- Banana Tech rocker profile features rocker between his feet and flat zones extending to the contact points for a super-loose, catch-free feel
- Magnetraction edges creates multiple contact points along the edges for confidence-building grip on hardpack
- H-Pop wood alloy core has been profiled to match the board's Banana shaping and increase pop
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls work behind the scenes to increase durability by supporting the sidewall from the inside out
- True twin geometry enables the board to ride evenly in both directions
- Sintered base uses a durable and porous compound to retain wax and carry speed
Share your thoughts
I have a question :
How do i...
I have a question :
How do i know if my wieght and height are right for this board ?
I have 1.60m height and a weight of 63-64kg.
Recommended Rider Weight:
[100cm] 35 + lb,
[110cm] 40 + lb,
[120cm] 45 + lb,
[130cm] 50 + lb,
[140cm] 55 + lb
I don't know how to convert the units ?
Pls help !?!
You can convert units in a flash of seconds if you just type them into Google. (for example: 64kg in pounds?). This board is actually going to be way too small for you. 64 kg is around 135 pounds, and the recommended weight for the largest 140cm board isn't much higher than 55 pounds. You definitely need an adult sized board.
If you are unsure on size or board, I highly recommend using the "Chat Now" feature on our website to speak with a knowledgeable gearhead. We would be happy to help recommend the correct size based on your height, weight, ability level and riding style.
But how can a 1.50m or even 1.60m high Kid have 55lb = 25kg ??? I seems weird !
That does seem strange, I think maybe 55lb is meant to be the minimum weight for the rider...? You definitely do want an adult board though, this one won't work. I'm roughly the same size as you, 5'4" (~1.6m) and 130lb (59kg). My shortest board is a 145 and my longest is a 154, so you will probably want something in that range, specific size depending on what type of riding you like to do.
Lil Ripper for Lil Rippers
"Check out my beach method, totally boned!!" Max backs the Lil Ripper!!!