Put more banana in your ride—approved by Lando.
- Banana Technology reverse camber rocker between your feet and flat camber under your bindings improves control and jibbing
- Magne-Traction grips better, improves turning, and adds a skateboard feel to your ride
- Beans Bio-Plastic top sheet is strong, light, and a renewable resource (like your toots); better for Mother Nature
- Golden Fleece basalt glass replaces toxic elements found in fiberglass and has higher strength and dampening properties than fiberglass; smoother ride with more pop and kindness to the environment
- Power Transfer Spine for direct energy transfer and more pop
- Quad-Axial Torsion Box adds strength, response & control
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls are burly enough to handle your abuse - cause you trash your decks like a pro
- Radial Sidecuts for better turn initiation, control, acceleration, and freestyle performance
Share your thoughts
im 5'8", 155lbs, wear size 10 boots.. too...
im 5'8", 155lbs, wear size 10 boots.. too big for the 157W?
no its not too big.... at size 10 boots you don't need a wide board though
you still should be fine without the wide, lib tech boards are great in powder with the btx
sorry the question was supposed to read.. is the board to big for me. i am looking for something to do more backcountry and i thought the extra width might help in pow.
I ordered this board on tuesday of this week, and today(friday) the UPS guy rang my doorbell in Norway at 2:00p.m. this just goes to show you how fast and serious dogfunk are. I´ve used them many times over the years and they always do a good job(UPS too:)) The board looks supersmooth, can´t wait for the snow to start falling over here. Loyal to the gospel of Mervin since ´93