Do you miss the days when ollies were poppy, pants were baggy, and pulling off a proper nosepress required a certain degree of raw manliness? The latest new shape from the mind of Jamie Lynn, the Lib Tech Phoenix Classic C3 Snowboard rides like a traditional camber board, but better. An overall 'Camber Dominant' profile features a small rocker zone between your feet for a little extra floaty love in the deep stuff, and a little extra forgiveness while jibbing and jumping.
- C3 'Camber Dominant' profile uses a stable, grippy overall camber profile with slight rocker between your feet for catch-free jibbing and extra float in powder
- Magne-Traction serrated edges add contact points for awesome grip in firm conditions
- Basalt/fiberglass combo laminate is lighter, damper, and more eco-friendly than traditional fiberglass layouts
- Directional twin shape for a powerful all-mountain freestyle ride that can still handle the park
- Medium-stiff flex with extra-poppy C3 profile for all-around freestyle/freeride fun
- Eco-friendly bio-plastic topsheet made from castor beans
Share your thoughts
Hard charging powder slayer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is a serious contender for my favorite board I've ever ridden. The combination of hybrid camber/reverse camber retains the solid "riding on rails" feeling and pop of traditional camber while also providing insane float in powder. When you press your feet down on this board the camber under foot flexes and causes the tip/tail to rise, which provides extra float when you put your full weight down in powder. I would say this board is NOT for beginners because of how fast the base is, how stiff it is, and how locked in you feel when carving. This board is meant for a medium to advanced hard charger looking for a board that will absolutely kill it in powder and all mountain terrain.