Never at a loss for ideas, the guys at Mervin Manufacturing have taken the traditional longboard and made some tweaks to take it to the next level with the Lib Tech QQ Longboard. Exo-Skeletech construction uses multiple materials in the deck, including fiberglass and carbon, in order to make it the longest-lasting, poppiest, and liveliest deck on the market. Anti-Razor technology prevents your tail from getting shredded when you skid stop, and inverted Bent Metal trucks provide a tighter turn radius and greater stability so you can shred harder with greater confidence.
- Exo-Skeletech construction makes the deck hard and rugged on the outside, and light and lively on the inside
- Carbon and fiberglass layers sustain pop
- Anti-Razor technology places UHMW in the tip and tail for added durability
- Bent Metal inverted trucks carve tightly and minimize wheel bite
- Large, soft wheels roll easily over bumps and cracks
- Made in America (USA! USA!)