When news that Travis Rice had begun filming a new two-year project, The Art Of Flight, the global snowboard community waited in anticipation for Internet leaks, rumors, and teasers. Now that the best snowboard film ever made has dropped, snowboarding will never be looked at in the same way again. The Lib Tech T. Rice Art of Flight C2BTX LTD Snowboard features the same explosion pop, power, and precision of the 'regular' T.Rice pro model, only with limited edition graphics and a few extras.
- Board includes Art Of Flight DVD, Blu-ray, and individually numbered and hand-stamped hardcover limited-edition book
- Features limited-edition artwork from Mike Parillo found in The Art of Flight book
- C2 Power Banana hybrid shape places camber under your feet and rocker in between for a loose, fun ride that still carves through turns
- Magne-Traction edges add five contact points to offer exceptional grip and control, even on icy snow
- Axis Inversion fiberglass uses a unique fiberglass laying process build to increase pop
- Bioplastic topsheet made from castor beans is both tough and good for the planet
- Hard, fast sintered UHMW base is made to rip—real fast