Fast, floaty, and skid-mark free—unlike the banana hammock in the back of your underwear drawer.
- Extra-wide tip-to-tail powder rocker provides unrivaled float in ridiculously deep snow
- Seriously though, you don’t want to ride this anywhere but pow—the oval shape isn’t designed to grip on firm snow
- Snappy H-Pop core helps you boost large on backcountry windlips
- Bioplastic topsheet made from castor beans is both tough and good for the planet
- Twin shape lets you huck, stomp, and slash in both directions with equal prowess
Share your thoughts
wow whenever i see stuff like this
i'm like, it's time to take growth hormones. not only does it ride good from what the guys say, its graphics don't turn me off, they do the opposite! imagine loving your board like that. i hugged one in the shop at least. maybe someday there will be midget sized powder boards in 140cm but until there is a market size for it, who knows.