Good luck out-riding this board.
- Horsepower construction replaces traditional fiberglass with basalt rock fibers for serious weight savings, increased pop, and reduced environmental impact
- C2 Banana Camber Combo puts rocker between your feet and camber in the tip/tail for a blend of power and looseness
- Magne-Traction serrated edges give you more contact points for extra edge grip in all types of snow
- Columbian Gold Core uses snowboard-specific, sustainably-farmed wood blends for a lively feel and pop that won't stop
- Glow-in-the-dark sidewalls don't really affect the ride at all, but they're still pretty badass
- Beans-based bioplastic topsheet is not only durable but also good for the planet
Share your thoughts
What is the difference between the HP and...
What is the difference between the HP and the other c2btx pro ? I will be getting one of these in the next couple days and so far all I can see is the HP is more eco-friendly and had basalt core while the others have just fiberglass? (and the designs are slightly different.) For $130 more I just want to be sure I am making the right choice. (My question is based on Google search for 'Travis Rice Pro C2BTX') Thanks!
The main difference is the weight. The HP is way lighter. The 157 HP I have is about the same weight as the 153 T.Rice without HP. It also might have a bit more flex and pop too. I also have a T.Rice BTX from a few years ago and I can tell you from experience they are similar rides. Personally, I think you should get the c2btx pro and use the extra money on some good bindings. Look into Ride's Capo or Union's Atlas. Or even Burton's Cartel. All would go great with the T.Rice.
Does anyone know what the difference is...
Does anyone know what the difference is between last years hp model and this years model?
it's meant for huge landings off massive booters, but at the same time soft enough for some sick jibbing. it really can be all purpose. the board is just incredible. love it.
Magne-Traction edges make cutting lines through ice easy, enough flex with great pop. Best snowboard I've bought.
HP is the way of the future!
This is one of the funnest boards I have ever ridden! I am 6' 185lbs and the 153 was still amazingly fun! The basalt has a nice softness to it but is so snappy! I couldnt help but smile all day long!
T.Rice 153 HP
Got my board today and honestly its the sickest deck I've seen. Its not as bright in person as it is in pictures which is awesome. The flex feels just right and its super light. The glow in the dark sidewalls are super cool in a dark room. Base is smooth as glass and i know this board is going to fast! All in all this board is 100%!!! Thanks dog funk.
Will the blunt tip affect the ride in deep...
Will the blunt tip affect the ride in deep powder?
It's more cosmetic than anything. The C2 Banana Rocker will help it float better anyway.