You might not be the next Travis Rice, but you can ride his board.
The man is a living legend and the Lib Technologies T.Rice Pro Models MTX Snowboard is his go-to stick whether he's shredding pow or pumping out park runs. Thanks to Magne-Traction technology, this pro model shred sword cuts through snow and ice with the dexterity and fluidity of a Dutch master jeweler. With a pow-specific pointy shape and super-fast sintered base, Lib Technologies has created a legend for the most aggressive riders on the mountain.
- Correct Sandwich construction reduces spin weight while maximizing snap and strength
- Magne-Traction edge technology improves edge hold and board feel for an already legendary ride
- Beans Bio-Plastic top skin is strong, light, and renewable for environmentally conscious snowboarding
- Axis Inversion Fiberglass employs Mysto tech for more pop
- H-Pop Core is snappy, responsive, strong, and performance enhancing
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls turn your power into pop so you need less effort to get high
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls help dampen vibrations and protect your board against sketchy rails and errant tree roots
Share your thoughts
I am trying to decide if I should get the...
I am trying to decide if I should get the MTX or spend a bit more for the BTX version. I am fairly new so I spend most of my time on the groomed runs, but I like to hit little kickers and the occasional rail too. So I am wondering if I would feel a difference, and if it is worth it.
Trust me man, get the C2 BTX, its awesome. There is a definite difference in riding, i noticed it the first day on a reverse camber board
agreed! I love my c2 btx
does this board have a rocker, and how is...
does this board have a rocker, and how is the rocker do people recommend it? I do lots of tree riding and powder, and the odd drop is this the board for me? Also I am 6'4 and 200 ibs, should I go with the 161, I dont wanna get to long.
The T.Rice Pro MTX does NOT have a banana. For that you need the T.Rice C2 BTX or any other BTX (B as in banana) Lib Tech board.
A friend of mine who is about 6' 170 lbs switched his 162 camber for 156 rocker last year. He loved it but is getting a 159 rocker this year stating that 156 just didn't feel right in powder. This was the Skate Banana and he rides the stuff you listed.
I'd say you can go one size smaller on a rocker in powder.