Tiny rippers like Bananas too.
The T-Ripper Kid's Snowboard from Lib Tech offers the same all-mountain prowess and freestyle fun found in the grown folk's Banana, but shrinks it down for the junior rippers.
- Banana Tech rocker profile is the one that started it all, featuring rocker between his feet, and flat zones extending to the contact points for a loose, catch-free feel
- Magnetraction edge adds traction to all snow types with multiple contact points that help prevent washouts and build confidence-inspiring grip
- H-Pop wood alloy core has been profiled to match the board's Banana shape and increase pop
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls work behind the scenes to increase durability by supporting the sidewall from the inside out
- Sintered base absorbs and holds wax through a durable, porous compound
Share your thoughts
Hello! Help me please to choose a bord....
Hello! Help me please to choose a bord. I'm 160cm & 52kg. If the 141cm
will be good for me? I ride all-mountain and want universal bord. And I have 8.5 US boots size, if 234mm Waist Width will be enough?
Hey Olga, For sizing your going to want to go with a 146 if your looking all mountain. It will also depending on where you ride. You may experience a little toe drag as your boot will most likely be around 243mm. If you want other board recommendations feel free to call or chat in and we are more than happy to help you search for others.
I'm 5'6" and weigh 134 lbs, boot size 9.5....
I'm 5'6" and weigh 134 lbs, boot size 9.5. -- Is the 146cm to small for me?
For your height and weight, it's a little small but could work. I think you will probably have some toe drag with such a short board though.
if you ride park it would be a good size board for you but if you're looking to ride all around you would want to get a bigger size bro
Watch this video, buy this board, rip like Travis.
best kids board
omg it is the best kids board that i have ever ridden
i think that all kids should have it