When it comes to action sports, surfers have always been at the forefront of environmental consciousness, but the industry standard for board construction uses a wide range of harmful chemicals and processes. Lib Tech is changing that with the Vert Series Surfboard. With the exception of the stainless-steel fin screws, every piece of the Vert Series uses materials that are new to the surf industry to create a board that's environmentally friendly without sacrificing rideability. The Vert Series features a squared-thumb tail and increased rocker at the nose for precise performance on fast, high-energy waves so you can shred hard on a board you'll be proud to ride.
- Powerpop Airspring Core features a closed-cell alloy formula that is waterproof, springy, and contains up to 50% recycled materials
- 2D2D (Dang Difficult 2 Ding) Volcanic Basalt Honeycomb Technology uses basalt for a lively feel and high impact resistance
- High Rebound Matrix replaces polyester and epoxy with environmentally friendly materials that are responsive and highly durable
- Elastomatrix Perimeter Dampening Web provides a silky-smooth ride even in choppy water
- M.I.L.F. (Maximum Intensity Leading Foil) fin system includes four adjustable fins: 2 M.I.L.F side fins, one Lib standard trailing fin, and a bonus Spinfly trailing fin
- Lib Tech Leash Plus features a super light fiber-composite cup and aircraft-grade aluminum pins