Ready for wet-weather radness.
The Wayne Bib from Lib Tech was developed with Lib's backyard in mind—the great Pacific Northwest. While this natural playground is something of a dreamland to ride, its most frequent visitors are unrelenting storm cycles that like to leave behind plentiful amounts of wet snow. In this realm, inferior outerwear will leave you saturated with sadness and moisture alike if you don't arrive with adequate outerwear like our friend Wayne here.
- Rain, sleet, or snow—the Wayne Bib Pant is equipped with 20K-rated waterproof material to shrug off moisture and keep your session unsaturated
- Constructed from 100% recycled polyester
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the pant
- Bemis seam-tape reinforcement prevents the tape from delaminating by applying a high-tech thermoplastic adhesive film over all taping
- Adjustable straps dial in a customized fit with no pressure whatsoever on your waist
- Aquaguard zippers resist attempts of water to sneak in
- Slanted venting allows for cool air to enter and functions with ergonomic ease
- Cordura-reinforced hems prevent tearing and scuffing from walking on rocks, asphalt, and cheese-grater stairs
- Genius Cuff system lifts and locks to save the hem of the pant from getting shredded after a season of parking-lot treks
- Radio pocket on bib panel keeps your 2-way close by