High-end protection for seriously stormy weather.
The Wayne Pant offers Lib Tech's highest level of storm-proofing power for riders who get after it no matter what the weather and snow conditions. The 20K waterproof/breathable laminate shields you from mid-winter blower and late-spring slop with equal prowess, and the fully recycled shell fabric gives you a little extra eco-friendly piece of mind.
- 20K/20K laminate with fully taped seams for ultimate weather protection
- Recycled polyester shell fabric for eco-friendly awesomeness
- Cordura hem reinforcements resist drag damage
- Storm Factory cut for an ergonomic fit that still looks like snowboard outerwear
- Mesh-lined vents for adjustable airflow
- Jacket/pant connection system compatible with Lib Tech jackets
Share your thoughts
Best pants ever
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm 6'3"/200lbs, I have the XL size. These pants are awesome. Great breathability. Perfect fit, they're not too baggy, and not too skinny. Goldilocks all the way. For the $125 outlet price these are a no brainer. 1/3 the price of anything comparable. Wish there was more color ways, but debating picking up another pair anyway.