Shield yourself from the light rain with the Lifetime Women's Charlie Coat. Its tailored, traditional look gives you great around-town piece when you commute to work, travel, or shop, while the Charlie's DWR coating helps protect you from wet weather.
- DWR coating helps fend off the light rain or hail
- Fully-lined jacket feels smooth and layers nicely over your dress or sweater
- Tailored fit provides a flattering appearance while you commute, shop, or travel
- Large hood frames your face and protects your hair from the wet
- YKK zips, antique brass trims, and leather drawstring toggles round out the quality features
- Adjustable sleeve tabs offer a just-right fit
- Two hand pockets stash your wallet, cell, or tissues
Share your thoughts
Charlie Coat - S, Caper
The photo makes the coat look really blah but it is, in fact, a very classy jacket. I love the longer length, I love that it's lined in polyester for easy on/off, I love that the exterior is a soft cotton blend. I've currently only used it for travel in the summer months and it wrinkles easily but that's just how cotton is. It'll be great for fall. I'm 5'4", 130lbs, a M in Burton and S in Lole. The S is just about right. If I were to wear a sweater underneath, the shoulders might be snug (I have broad shoulders) but the body is a perfect fit.