The toxic alley depicted on the topsheet of the Lobster Parkbaord Special Addition Snowboard may be sketchy, but your landings when you're riding it won't be. Triple Base Technology has lifted edges to keep you from catching and getting wrecked on less-than-perfect landings, but also has camber so you're not washing out all over the place either. It has a medium-soft flex that's playful for jibbing, but still has tons of pop for boosting off jumps.
- Park Triple Base Technology (TBT)features a regular camber profile, but with a skate deck-like concave shape at the corners of the tip and tail for a catch-free rocker feeling
- Biax glass for a consistent flex
- Wood core is light and snappy, and has hardwood reinforcements for pop and durability
- Twin shape for easy switch tricks
- Extruded base retains wax well and is easily repairable