Be the first to upload your photo of the The Parkbaord Artist Version Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 13, 2012
this board is in the mid level of stiffness, the TBT is awesome you never have to worrie about ur edges, carving is super easy and fun, never think about spipping out of rails (even hand rails )
note : you will hate tbt the first few runs and first few rails, but by the end of the day you wont want to take this board off and go home.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- Twin TBT
- medium soft (6 out of 10 on Lobster scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [152 cm ] 114 cm; [154 cm ] 116 cm; [157 cm ] 119 cm
- Waist Width:
- [152 cm ] 249 cm; [154 cm ] 251 cm; [157 cm ] 255 cm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [152 cm ] 7.8 m; [154 cm ] 7.9 m; [157 cm ] 7.45 m
- Stance Width:
- [152 cm] 58 cm; [154 cm] 58.5 cm; [157 cm] 59 cm
- Stance Setback:
- poplar (with hardwood reinforcements along inserts)
- Recommended Use:
- making trouble in the park, slaying the pipe
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 year limited