Save the hot dogs.
The Lobster Parkbaord Artist Version snowboard packs all the awesome camber-loaded power and deliciously loose playfulness of the Parkbaord, but if you ride this one, the dude in the mask won't kill that poor hot dog. If you unleash the power of his spirit on the park and rest of the mountain, this would-be-hot-dog-killer won't get to finish the job, if you don't ... Hot dogs will die by the millions and you won't get to experience the awesome powers of Triple Base Technology that inspired the design of the Helgason brothers' new line of shred-sticks.
- TWIN TBT (Triple Base Technology)features symmetrical nose and tail shapes for switchy goodness, full tip-to-tail camber for classic pop, and lifted edges for the forgiving board feel you desire without removing the teeth you need to charge and maintain total control. TWIN TBT features a healthy serving of stability with a little more of a loose feel than JIB TBT
- Polar core with hardwood inserts along the inserts stands up to heavy abuse in the park or on natural features
- Tri-axial laminates provide super smooth flex for your riding pleasure
- A sintered base will propel you towards glory at ludicrous speeds
- Lightning Edges are forged by Thor himself and laugh in the face of ... well pretty much everything
Share your thoughts
this board is in the mid level of stiffness, the TBT is awesome you never have to worrie about ur edges, carving is super easy and fun, never think about spipping out of rails (even hand rails )
note : you will hate tbt the first few runs and first few rails, but by the end of the day you wont want to take this board off and go home.