Once you run out of furniture to burn in your heat-less house, you can zip up the LRG New Mountain Parka and properly insulate yourself without looking like the unemployed vagabond that your mom says you are. Plus, if you want to go for a cold walk through the city, this warm wool parka keeps your body heat close.
- Wool and polyester outer fabric looks great and, with the layer of polyester insulation, help lock in lots of body heat during winter days or nights
- Cotton lining breathes, stays smooth, and slides easily over other layers
- Regular fit with a hip length keeps out drafts and looks great when you're on a date with your mom
- Full-length zipper with snap-closed storm flap blocks out the cold weather, provides a little venting, and enables easy on-off on the bus or train
- Adjustable, insulated hood and hook-and-loop cuffs further seal out the cold air
- Two flap hand pockets and two chest flap pockets hold all your goodies while you buy provisions