Put on the Matix Asher Borough Hooded Jacket before you roll into another neighborhood to skate, so you stay warm on the long walk into not-so-friendly territory. Urban guerrilla styling boosts your swagger when you come across another gang of skaters defending their rails. We all know that hitting is bad, but if things get physical you have to turn up the crazy, this jacket will at least keep you lookin' good for the police video.
- Cotton and polyester fleece is comfortable and cozy
- Jersey lining is baby-soft
- Box-quilt construction helps keep in the heat and adds some old-school flavor
- Fleece faux hoodie underlay is soft on your skin and keeps you toasty when the air gets chilly
- Snap-front closure is easy to get in and out of
Share your thoughts
wasnt for me
the fit of this just wasn't for me. I like a trimmer, more fitted look and this jacket hoodie was too boxy in the Medium for my tastes
sick but no zip...
What is up with the "full zip" thing in the title? Um... this is a snap up... no zippers anywhere. Ok, that aside, this Matix is sick and meets the needs of those who want some warmth but do not want to be bogged down with a puffy jacket. I got the XL and it fits like an XL.... no real baggy look. Very chill looking and have already gotten some complements on it. The hybred "vest with hoodie" look is killer with Matix...