Maxflash created the 8GB Action Micro SDHC Card Class 10 to survive big hits and cold temperatures in your helmet camera, and to keep writing at lightening-fast speeds throughout it all. You could trust your footage to some department-store brand memory card, but why not go with a card that was designed specifically for the high-impact application of life inside an action-sports helmet camera? Hmmm ....
- Class 10 rating makes this one of the fastest read/write storage solutions for digital cameras
- Read speeds up to 20 MB/s and write speeds up to 15 MB/s so you can record in full HD without any hiccups in performance or buffering issues
- Card operates in a temperature range from 0 degrees Centigrade to 70 degrees Centigrade
- Tested to withstand high levels of shock from impact while installed in a sports camera or POV camera
- Compatible with digital cameras and POV cameras that accept Micro SDHC memory cards for storage