You could slip any memory card into your helmet camera, but why trust some drugstore-grade storage solution when you can reach for the Maxflash 8GB Action SDHC Card Class 10. Maxflash tests its memory cards for performance and compatibility with all the major helmet camera companies, and with a ten year warranty, you know this card is covered. This is the premier high-speed storage solution for tiny cameras that take big hits in nasty environments.
- Class 10 rating makes this one of the fastest read/write storage solutions for digital cameras
- Read speeds up to 20 MB/s and write speeds up to 15 MB/s so you can record in full HD without any hiccups in performance or buffering issues
- Card operates in a temperature range from 0 degrees Centigrade to 70 degrees Centigrade
- Tested to withstand high levels of shock from impact while installed in a sports camera or POV camera
- Compatible with digital cameras and POV cameras that accept SDHC memory cards for storage
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
A storage card is essential for capturing images with a digital camera, and a class 10 card will cut down on the time it takes to store your images. Bottom line- keep it classy when you are considering electronic storage and always go with the best rated if you want the least amount of wait time for transfers.
Great product at a great price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought a couple of these SD cards to document the birth of my first child. They worked perfectly and allowed for an amazing amount of pictures to be taken on each card. The amount of memory you get for $15 cannot be beat.
It's a SD card that works well for a great price.