A techy little number that knows how to dress up.
Neff outfitted the Women's Dre Softshell Jacket with breathable and water-resistant fabric, a removable hood, and styling that's ideal for spring shredding at the resort or cruising downtown on a weekend. Zip up the offset zipper of the Dre and stay warm and dry when the weather calls for a light to midweight jacket rather than your full-blown storm shell.
- Softshell fabric breathes easily, dries quickly, and insulates to keep you warm
- 10K-rated external fabric coating resists light moisture and precipitation so you stay dry
- Hood is removable so you can switch up your style depending on the weather
- Offset zipper won't rub against your chin when it's zipped all the way up
- Drawcord hood adjustment and hook-and-loop cuff tabs let you dial in the fit for comfort
Share your thoughts
More than meets the eye
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I needed this for potential rain conditions in a cool climate (Iceland). I was worried about the shape of this jacket, but figured I wouldn't be wearing it too often and was willing to sacrifice some style. How wrong I was! I wore it every day for ten days and this thing is figure flattering, not at all as boxy as it seems in the display photo. It's true to size and you will look awesome in it.
Now for the water resistance. Resistant is the right word. It's not water proof, as some unexpected heavy rain hit me without an umbrella and I could feel it soak through around the elbows. But the jacket does dry rather quickly, and is probably meant for snow and I feel it would do a good job guarding against that. You will stay comfortably warm, not hot & sweaty. Also, underarm zippers give you some breathability if you should need it (my favorite feature).
Only drawback to this jacket is the paint wearing off the studs on the cuffs, but it's not a huge deal. In fact, it looks cool if you dig the distressed look.
All in all this product is a steal at $65. Highly recommend