10K-rated weatherproofing, toasty-warm insulation, and unassuming looks (like a boss).
Assuming that you're wearing the Neff Men's Kon Insulated Jacket, you'll stay warm and dry even if you head out to shred and your buddies somehow trap you in a meat locker. The quilted lining will fight off the cold, the adjustable hood pops over your head, and once you finally escape from your cold prison cell, find your snowboard, and hit the lift, this jacket's laid-back style will have you looking like a million bucks and not like some gullible guy who can be kidnapped on a whim.
- Polyester shell is durable, lightweight, and packable
- Quilted synthetic liner ups the heat a bit
- External 10K-rated coating repels drizzle and light snowflakes
- Underarm zips let you release hot air from inside
- Elbow articulation allows full range of motion in the arms
- Hood and waist are fully adjustable for comfort
- Metals snaps and hardware are highly durable
Share your thoughts
Great quality-Excellet shipping service!
This is a really nice jacket, although a bit pricey. It's well made and have some convenient features. The unique inside waist band keeps out drafts and has inside several media pockets.