For mild urban sessions and slushy spring days.
A little light rain? Shredding on a warm spring day? The Neff Men's Sno Poncho isn't afraid of either. A water-resistant coating keeps you dry from precipitation, and underarm zips keep you cool when the sun pops out. Ditch the thirty-layer storm shell and reach for this lightweight poncho when more mild weather prevails.
- Polyester shell is durable, lightweight, and packable
- Mesh liner helps air move around between you and the shell
- External 5K-rated coating repels light rain and flurries
- Underarm zips let you release hot air from inside
- Hood and waist are fully adjustable for comfort
- Stretchy wrist gaiters keep the weather out of your sleeves
Share your thoughts
NEFF IS THE BEST
This jacket is really nice. Lightweight and resembles a windbreaker. Good amount of pockets and is very sleek. Kind of tight around the arms/bicep region. Overall good look and good product. Recommend NEFF always!
Hi There, what is total lenght (zip lenght)...
Hi There, what is total lenght (zip lenght) and width of XL and XXL size?