Keep your friends close and your Summit Jacket closer.
The fabric of the Neff Women's Summit Softshell Jacket is soft like a hood, water-resistant like a lightweight rain jacket, and warm like your favorite fleece—don't act like you're not impressed. This is a shredding jacket for mild weather and a street jacket for any cold weather condition. Neff designers crafted this little gem with a laid back style, because the 'performance look' is for Nordic skiers and people who check their O2 balance after walking briskly down the sidewalk.
- Softshell fabric breathes easily, dries quickly, and insulates to keep you warm
- 10K-rated external fabric coating resists light moisture and precipitation so you stay dry
- Hood snaps on and off so you can layer this softshell under another jacket without annoying hood-bulk
- Drawcord hood adjustments let you dial in the fit
- Soft, elasticized hem and sleeve cuffs keep chilly breezes out
Share your thoughts
not for snowboarding
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
i agree with the first review.. i thought maybe if i got a large (i'm 5'6, 110 lbs), it would work. but doesn't matter what size you get, it's too tight in the butt to be able to move on the hill. sucks, too. it's a super cute coat. just not for snowboarding.
Got for the gf, LOVE LOVE LOVE the style, but she can't really snowboard with this coat on account of it being too skinny to fit over her snow pants. I got her the small (she's 4' 11", just about 100lbs) and it fits her perfect everywhere else. As a street wear coat with some jeans, it works great for her, but put on some snow pants and she can barely zip it up.