Rockin' style from shell to soul.
For everyday conditions and exceptional style, the Neff Women's Wonder Jacket has got you covered. With a waterproof, breathable exterior to fend off typical precip, this jacket is armed with ample protection to keep you dry and happy in anything but a whiteout. Synthetic insulation keeps you warm when the temps plummet but doesn't bog you down with excess bulk. An attached adjustable hood provides anytime head shelter, and mesh-lined underarm two-way zips let you dump heat when working up a sweat. Zip off the powder skirt for streamlined comfort when you don't need it; when you do need it, it has pant attachment loops for seamless protection.
- Polyester shell with waterproof, breathable protection
- 40g poly fill insulation
- Critical seams taped
- Loose Shred fit
- Mesh-lined underarm vents with two-way zippers
- Zip-out powder skirt with pant attachment loops
- Low-profile stretch wrist gaiters
- Adjustable hood
- Audio with cord port and two tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
Share your thoughts
hey, i want a cheetah one... in S or M...
hey, i want a cheetah one... in S or M size... do you have?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great quality, roomy enough to layer under, fits great...