Assault streets, not people.
Drop the Never Summer Assault Longboard on the concrete, pump your foot, and prepare to experience the fusion of a short board personality in a stunted longboard body. Never Summer Industries created the Assault for skaters who need a commuter deck that’s smaller and more agile than carvers and has a kick-tail for those tricky ‘Oh shit, that hole wasn’t there yesterday’ moments.
- Medium-stiff flex offers a super-stable platform for both cruising and high-speed shredding�we like to call this old man-style skateboarding
- Trucks are narrower than those on most longboards and allow faster, shorter turns without robbing carvability
- Carbon stringers enhance control and add stiffness in key areas for maximum response and feel in carves
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors provide enhanced durability and extended life of your board
- Extra large and soft wheels provide maximum grip and bounce over cracks and seams in sidewalks and roadside pebbles
- Vertically laminated aspen core is the same material used in NS snowboards to provide response, reduce weight, and strength
- Rubber dampening system (RDS) sandwiched into the deck provides rebound and absorbs vibration for a smooth ride
- Hardrock maple veneers enhance strength and STS/SK8 fiberglass retains shape of the mellow concave