The cruiser–flexdeck hybrid with a customizable wheelbase.
The Never Summer Concept Longboard is a well-rounded cruiser with a lively but not noodly flex. Ideal for the fickle rider who wants to do some low-speed flatground tricks, carve up sidewalks, and bomb the occasional hill without needing to switch boards.
- FCC (Flex Control Composite) construction wraps a precision-milled wood core in a bi-directional fiberglass layout for a snappy, consistent flex at minimal weight
- Multiple truck mounting points let you customize your wheelbase length for a more turny or more stable ride
- Rocker profile lowers your center of gravity for improved stability and more natural foot hold
- P-Tech tip and tail protectors utilize snowboard-sidewall-grade P-tex to help prevent impact damage from curbs and parking-garage walls
- RDS (Rubber Dampening System) uses elastomeric rubber foil within the board's laminate to smooth out the ride and reduce fatigue
- DuraPic technology protects the sublimated graphics with a chip- and scratch-resistant thermoplastic sheet
- Handmade in Denver, Colo.