The search for a love that’s super flexible and goes both ways just ended with the Never Summer Descent Longboard. With as much ‘boing’ as a teenage boy in a bikini shop, this ultra-snappy and uber-flexy crossover cruiser/carver won’t break down and leave you wishing you had picked up a newer, younger version much sooner.
- Twin-tip shape provides a totally centered ride�no specific tip or tail
- Horizontally laminated maple core creates an extremely flexible, bouncy deck while STS/SK8 fiberglass retains the shape of the heavy camber and deep concave
- Carbon stringers enhance control and add stiffness in key areas for maximum response and feel in carves
- P-Tex tip and tail protectors provide enhanced durability and extended life of your board
- Rubber dampening system (RDS) sandwiched into the deck provides rebound and absorbs vibration for a smooth ride
- Large, soft wheels provide maximum grip and bounce over cracks and seams in sidewalks, roadside pebbles, and roadkill