Back for 2012 with an updated shape and slightly larger foot platform for more control, the Never Summer Descent Top-Mount Longboard offers carve-alicious flex-deck performance that won't noodle out, thanks to long-lasting FCC construction. Purists will appreciate the traditional top-mount design for better stability in high-speed turns and more available foot space than on drop-through decks.
- Top-mount design for a traditional feel, more foot space, and improved grip while turning at high speeds
- FCC (Flex Control Composite) construction wraps a precision-milled wood core in a bi-directional fiberglass layout for a snappy, consistent flex at minimal weight
- P-Tech tip and tail protectors utilize snowboard-sidewall-grade P-tex to help prevent impact damage from curbs and parking-garage walls
- RDS (Rubber Dampening System) uses elastomeric rubber foil within the board's laminate to smooth out the ride and reduce fatigue
- DuraPic technology protects the sublimated graphics with a chip- and scratch-resistant thermoplastic sheet
- Handmade in Denver, Colo., USA