The first longboard Never Summer ever designed, the Eclipse Longboard shook up the skate industry with its crossover tech from Never Summer's world-renowned snowboards. Several years later, the Eclipse still features the same souped-up classic pintail ride, complete with P-Tech tip and tail protectors and vibration-absorbing RDS.
- FCC (Flex Control Composite) construction wraps a precision-milled wood core in a bi-directional fiberglass layout for a snappy, consistent flex at minimal weight
- P-Tech tip and tail protectors utilize snowboard-sidewall-grade P-tex to help prevent impact damage from curbs and parking-garage walls
- RDS (Rubber Dampening System) uses elastomeric rubber foil within the board's laminate to smooth out the ride and reduce fatigue
- DuraPic technology protects the sublimated graphics with a chip- and scratch-resistant thermoplastic sheet
- Handmade in Denver, Colo., USA