A classic that carves up a heavy helping of street shredding.
- Vertically laminated aspen core and a hard rock maple veneer create a lightweight, strong, and responsive board
- STS/SK8 and Bi-Lite/SK8 fiberglass laminates maintain the flex you need to cruise and extend the board�s life
- Carbon torsion response includes strategically placed carbon stringers in the deck to improve torsional response for better turning
- P-Tex tip and tail bumpers boost the deck�s durability when you ram invisible curbs
- Rubber dampening smoothes out the roughest roads
Share your thoughts
Is this board too big for a beginniner? i...
Is this board too big for a beginniner? i was planning on buying this as my first board... Is 47 inches too much? i plan on using this to commute to school and back home everyday. There's a hill i need to go down to get there.