A classic that carves up a heavy helping of street shredding.
Never Summer’s Eclipse Longboard may be the first of many designed and sold, but with the handcrafted composite construction and classic pin shape it still dominates the curviest roads. With smooth, surfy performance and medium-soft flex, the Eclipse proves why Never Summer leads the pack in longboards since its inception.
- Vertically laminated aspen core and a hard rock maple veneer create a lightweight, strong, and responsive board
- STS/SK8 and Bi-Lite/SK8 fiberglass laminates maintain the flex you need to cruise and extend the board�s life
- Carbon torsion response includes strategically placed carbon stringers in the deck to improve torsional response for better turning
- P-Tex tip and tail bumpers boost the deck�s durability when you ram invisible curbs
- Rubber dampening smoothes out the roughest roads
Share your thoughts
Is this board too big for a beginniner? i...
Is this board too big for a beginniner? i was planning on buying this as my first board... Is 47 inches too much? i plan on using this to commute to school and back home everyday. There's a hill i need to go down to get there.