Little rippers deserve more than scaled-down beginner boards.
The board-building gurus at Never Summer don't believe that kids should have to ride inferior product just because they're still growing—which is why they designed the Evo Mini Snowboard. Packing all the same next-level tech as its big brother, the Evo's playful flex and Rocker Camber shape will take your kid from his first park jump to his first contest podium.
- R.C. hybrid profile uses rocker between your feet for a catch-free, floaty feel and camber from the inserts to the tip/tail for control and stability
- Carbon VXR Laminate channels energy to your contact points for more pop and edge grip
- Press Flex tip to tail wood core for a forgiving flex that's easy for lighter riders to handle
- EDS dampening system for a smooth ride with no high-speed chatter
- Sintered P-tex sidewalls and tip/tail protectors improve durability and prevent delams
- Vario Power Grip sidecut blends multiple radii with a straight section between the feet for reliable, predictable grip in all snow conditions
- Durasurf 2501 base for durability and speed
Share your thoughts
Never had a rocker board that held its edges while carving so well. The flex is a bit stiff. The topsheet is similar to a skateboard but apparently that tech makes the board more durable, which may be true because haven't found any chipping from usage yet. The base is so durable that there's no marks on the bottom from riding over things.
really good board for guys like me who aren't quite tall enough for adult boards. perfect flex and tons of pop. i wish it was a little wider though.