Ride it like you heisted it.
The Never Summer Heist Top-Mount Longboard blends traditional skateboard and downhill longboard geometry, along with a cambered shape and slight kicks on the nose and tail, for fun-enhancing foot placement as you carve up the campus or slide glassy parking lots. The soft flex is fun for all-around ripping and, thanks to RDS dampening, the ride will always be a smooth one.
- F1 variant offers a classic flex (soft with rebound) ideal for riders of 100 to 180 pounds
- F2 variant offers a more powerful flex ideal for riders of 160 to 240+ pounds
- Top-mounted design rides with a classic feel and has the balance points of a traditional skateboard
- FCC Construction consists of a combo of maple and biax fiberglass for added snap and response
- Carbonium Durapic bottom sheet—exclusive to Never Summer—presents the graphic in a matte carbon fiber weave that looks great and also resists chipping
- RDS Ride Stabilization uses elastomeric rubber foil laminates to absorb vibration, which in turn adds stability and helps reduce foot fatigue
- P-Tech technology seamlessly integrates UHMW P-Tex into the board's nose and tail for the best curb-proof tip and tail protection available
- Cambered shape rides with stability and complements the Heist's deeper concave
- Handmade in Denver, Colo., USA